Smart Silver Solution 10ppm
My CartYou have 0 items in your shopping cart
My Cart

Smart Silver Solution 10ppm

Smart Silver Solution 10ppmNasal/Lung/Allergy
Smart Silver Solution 10ppmEye/Ear Infections

Smart Silver is considered to be the most universal antibiotic substance proven useful against over 650 different infectious conditions. Smart Silver from Bio Nativus is pure, nontoxic and has received the utmost care in research, testing and manufacturing. Each bottle is pure and contains no dyes, fillers or stabilizers (protein).

To one-celled organisms, silver is as toxic as the most powerful chemical disinfectants. To animal life, silver is relatively harmless. Conclusion: Smart Silver gives humans a great weapon against germs and infections. In fact, there is no known disease-causing organism that can live in the presence of even minute traces of the chemical element of simple metallic silver. Destructive bacteria and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact.


Size/Description Price Inventory Quantity    
8 fluid oz (10ppm) 30.52 In Stock
16 fluid oz (10ppm) 53.00 In Stock
Recommended Uses Ingredients FAQ Supplement Facts
Many antibacterial drugs are becoming ineffective against the new strains of bacteria evolving in homes and hospitals. Bacteria and fungi such as Candida Albicans, E. Coli, Legionella Pneumophil, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus and Streptococcus Faecilis are in the news as health organizations worldwide try to combat these diseases. There is a new interest in Smart Silver as an exciting, nontoxic antibacterial product for common bacteria:

*Eye/Ear Infections
*Nasal/Lung/Allergy
*Colonics/Douches
*Disinfect Water

All of our Smart Silver is independently tested to verify strength, positive charge and purity.

Adult: 1 teaspoon twice a day for 7 days, or as needed. Child: 1/4 to 1/2 the adult dose, depending on the child and the symptoms. Do not dilute when taking orally.